Reset Latched Action
The Reset Latched activity resets any latched conditions in the specified group of a ReactorSensor (the current ReactorSensor or another), or in all groups.
If a group is specified, and the group itself is latching, it is not reset; to reset it, you must issue the reset to its parent. Latch reset occurs only in immediate child conditions/groups of the specified group, and does not descend into child groups.
Parent Group P Condition P1 Condition P2 Subgroup A Condition A1 (latching) Subgroup B Condition B1 Condition B2 (latching) Subgroup C (latching) Condition C1 Condition C2
- Reset Latched on A will reset A1 and C, but not B2.
- Reset Latched on B will reset B2 only.
- Reset Latched on C will do nothing because neither C1 nor C2 is latching.
- Reset Latched on P will do nothing because P1, P2 and A are not latching.
- Reset Latched on all groups will reset all latching conditions everywhere.